~ Dialog ~ Topic 4 ~ Entertainment and Free Time ~ Choose the questions you like ~
1) What is the most popular drama/comedy/game show in your country, and
2) What is the story-line (drama) or format (comedy/game show)?
3) What did you watch on TV yesterday?
4) What is one of your favorite TV shows? Why do you like it? When is it on?
5) On what occasions do people have parties in your country?
1) Have you ever hosted a party? What was the occasion?
2) Do you like to listen to pop music? Why or why not?
3) Have you ever been to a concert? If so, describe your experience.
4) Do you have any favorite musicians or performers? Who are they?
5) Have you ever been to an amusement park? If so, describe your experience.
1) Have you ever been to a casino? If so, describe your experience.
2) What are some forms of gambling people do in your country?
3) Do you ever visit museums or galleries? When was the last time?
4) Do you play phone/computer/board games? If so, describe them.
5) Talk about one of your favorite books. Why do you like it? Who is the author?
1) Talk about one of your favorite movies. Why do you like it?
2) Do you have any favorite actors or celebrities (talents)? Who are they?
3) What are some things you can do without spending any money?
4) What are some things you¡¯d like to do but can¡¯t afford?
5) What do you do in your spare time? What do you do for fun?
1) What do you like to do on a night out?
2) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? Where do you like to read?
3) Do you ever listen to the radio? Which programs? What stations?
4) Who do you think is the funniest comedian?
5) Who is the most popular entertainer in your country?
~ Discuss with a teacher, in pairs, or in groups ~ Then share your results in a classroom discussion ~
1) To begin with, in groups or in pairs, select the questions you¡¯d like to talk about.
2) Then, in pairs or in groups, ask questions and share ideas in your conversations .
3) Finally, share your ideas (each individual) in a classroom discussion (with all pairs/groups).
~ TLW ~ Conversation Questions and Shared Dialog ~
© COPYRIGHT The Language Works and its licensors 2006 ~ 2017. All rights reserved.